How to provide arrival instructions for guests?
Once a booking/reservation is confirmed, a booker receives a PDF with contact information of your space (name, address and contact).
However, a booker has never been to your venue before and might need more information on how to find your space. That’s why we recommend all hosts to provide an arrival instruction for bookers. These instructions won’t be visible on our platform, unless for guests, who have a confirmed booking of your space.
Make an arrival instruction as simple as possible. Here are some ideas that you could include in your instruction:
- unit, building details
- apartment, floor details
- information about transport and tips on how to get to your space
- ...and everything that you think will help a booker find your space
Follow these steps, if you want to add an arrival instruction to your profile:
- Log in to your Spacebase account.
- Click ‘Venues’ in the upper right corner.
- Click ‘Edit’ next to your venue.
- Scroll down to ‘Location’ and insert an arrival instruction.
- Don’t forget to click ‘Save’ in the bottom left corner.
For further questions feel free to contact our content team.