What is the Safety-First-Badge?
What is the Safety First Badge?
In light of the coronas crisis, it’s essential that both bookers as well as space providers know how to minimise the risk of infection, at the same time as going ahead with their key meetings. That’s why we’ve developed a new Safety First Badge, which our spaces can display on their profiles to show their space complies with the latest WHO recommendations.
For space providers
The Safety First Badge highlights the spaces which have the following measures in place, to guarantee a safe and optimal experience for bookers. The following factors must be respected:
- A minimum separation of 1.5 metres can be maintained between participants.
- Adequate hand disinfectant for all guests
- Adequate tissues for all guests
- Closed bins
- Adequate hand towels for all guests
- Individual pens and paper for each guest
- Facilities for all guests to wash their hands with soap
- The space can be ventilated, to allow fresh air to circulate
- Information is available for guests, for example concerning hand hygiene and workplace health. More english-language information posters can be accessed on the WHO website.
- All surfaces, including boards, handles, screens etc., are thoroughly cleaned before each booking
You should still keep informed regularly about local conditions where you are. For Germany, for example, the latest information can be found (in English) on the website of the Robert Koch Institute.