How to read your Booking Export
You can find an export of all your bookings in your Booking Dashboard: www.spacebase.com/dashboard/bookings/
To get to the export please click on the export link in the top-right corner of the page & choose the appropriate format. Please note: you will always receive the full export - filtering is not applied to the export.
We export the following values of your bookings in an Excel export:
General Booking Info:
- ID: The identifier of your booking
- Status: Status of this booking (confirmed, cancelled, rejected)
- Kind: Direct booking or Request
- Venue_ID: The unique identifier of your venue
- Venue_name: The venue that is booked
- Space_name: The space that is booked
- Check_in: The starting time of the booking
- Check_out: The ending time of the booking
- requested_on: The timestamp when the booker requested the booking
- guests: The nr of guests that are planned for the booking
- renter: A unique identifier of the booker
- organization: If the booker is part of a Spacebase Company Account with potentially custom pricing this is specified here
- company_name: The name of the company
- First Name/Last Name: The name of the booker
- Booking Reference: A reference that the booker provided in the booking flow to recognise the booking - this is optional inputbooking_link: A direct link to the booking on Spacebase
- text_invoice_address: The invoice address of the booker
- total_gross: The total amount (after tax, gross) that the booker has to pay for the booking to Spacebase
- total_net: The total amount (before tax, net) that the booker has to pay for the booking to Spacebase
- total_applied_discount: The total amount of discounts that the booker received for this booking. The Net and Gross values already consider the applied discounts in value.
- total_gross_payable_to_venue: The total gross earnings (after tax) that the venue provider will receive.
- total_net_payable_to_venue: The total net earnings (before tax) that the venue provider will receive.
- total_space_net: The total net earnings from the space (before tax) that the venue provider will receive.
- total_extras_net: The total net earnings from extras such as catering or equipment (before tax) that the venue provider will receive. This only considers extras that are provided by the venue.
- supplied_by_SB_total_extras_net: The total net value of extras (before tax) that are provided by Spacebase directly or a third-party supplier of Spacebase.
- booked_extras: The list of booked extras
- Payout_note_nr: The invoice nr of the invoice that Spacebase has generated automatically or received from the venue provider
- Payout_remittance_status: The status of the payout - can be: Remitted, Pay (e.g. ready for payout), In-Process (currently being paid)
- Payout_remitted_date: The date at which Spacebase remitted the total payable to the venue
- Paid_date: The date at which the booker paid the booking to Spacebase