How to automatically integrate a calendar
Through automatic integration you graciously receive your Spacebase events from our servers and send them to your external calendar. You do not need to set your calendar as public for this awesome process to work. Please note that event names retrieved from your calendar are displayed in Spacebase calendar as ‘Blocked’ to protect your privacy.
Steps to integrate
You can also follow the step-by-step guide below in order to add and synchronize your electronic calendar to your Spacebase profile:
- Login to your Spacebase account.
- Click ‘Venues’ in the upper right corner.
- Click ‘Edit’ next to your space
- Click ‘Go to Calendar’ on the Provider Bar ´Availability´
- Click on 'Start Two Way Sync' below the calendar
- ‘Click on Grant Access’ in order to enable access to your electronic calendar for the automatic integration
- Select the calendar account with which your calendar will be integrated
- Click on 'Start Two Way Sync' again to choose the right calendar.
Do you need any help on choosing your integration type? Our introductory article is worth a read https://help.spacebase.com/article/76-how-to-add-and-synchronize-a-calendar
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long does it take for events to get into my calendar?
A: The entire synchronization is nearly in real-time (up to a couple of minutes depending on network conditions).