Which pricing option is used for which booking duration?
| Please note that in all cases, we calculate the lowest price for the booker. It is not compulsory to use all the three pricing options below, you are free to use one or more of them for your space.
| Pricing per hour
|| Pricing per day
|| Pricing per half-hour
| Pricing per hour is used if any of the following points applies to a booking:
- The number of booking hours is less or equal to 10 hours. Example: a booker makes a 12-hour booking for a single day, only 10 hours will be considered using the hourly pricing.
- The total booking price using the hourly price is lower than the price per day. Example: If the total hourly price of a booking is €200 and price per day in your space is €250, we will use the total hourly price.
- The booking hours are less or equal to 10 hours per day for a booking over two or more days. Example: booker makes a 10-hour booking for two days - although it is for two days, we will use the total hourly pricing if it is lower than pricing per day.
| Pricing per day is used if any of the following points applies to a booking:
- A booking lasts 10 or more hours depending on your opening hours. Example: If you don’t have hourly pricing or the total hourly pricing for a booking is higher than your pricing per day, we will use the pricing per day.
- Pricing per day is lower than the total hourly price for a booking irrespective of the number of booking hours. Examples: booker makes an 8-hour booking, we will use the pricing per day if it is lower than the total hourly pricing. booker makes a 2-days booking and the pricing per day is applicable, we will use the day pricing x2 in the calculation
| Pricing per half-hour is used if any of the following points applies to a booking:
- The half-hour price x2 is lower than the hourly pricing/pricing per day, the combined half-hour price for an hour will be used to compute the final booking price irrespective of the number of booking hours/days. Example: Your half-hour price is €15 while your hourly pricing is €40 and your pricing per day is €450, we will use the half-hour price x2 (€30) for any booking for your space whether for a single day or multiple days.
Do you need help on setting a pricing option for your space? Our article on how to differentiate pricing and set it up correctly would be very useful.