Offering Desks and Day Passes
If you would like to offer individual desks to book, there are two things to do:
First: activate the day pass package - this is for bookers who are booking a space from you and would like additional desks -> 1.
Second: create a "space"-profile in your venue that can be used to request desks without booking another space -> 2.
1. Activate Coworking Day Pass Package
- Go to your venue edit page, click on "packages".
- "activate" coworking day pass (you can adjust price and description after you added it to your venue)
- wow, done
2. Add a "desk" profile
- Go to the "spaces" list on your venue.
- "add" a space
- The Venue Type should be "Office Desk"
- Name it (e.g. "Flex desk in coworking area") and add a description with some details
- Please include the setting of the desk (e.g. in public area)
- mention the overall number of desks
- mention how to book more than one desk (e.g. click the number of day pass packages)
- add some personal flavour (what makes your space different from others)
- The "maximum capacity" should be the total number of desks that you can rent out
- Add pricing, picture, etc.
- The pricing should be per desk per day
- Make sure this space profile is "on request"
- if a booker would like to book more than one desk, we recommend using the "day pass" package from above