Deskbookers locations distributed to Spacebase
What are we going to do
- Over time, we will be moving all Deskbookers business to spacebase.com and - ultimately - sunset deskbookers.com
Why are we doing this?
- We are aiming to offer the single destination for customers to book their meeting and workshop rooms
- This way, we can direct additional bookings to you - particularly from international clients
- In the long run, a single platform will generate more revenue for your business
What is going to change?
- We will start showing your venue not only on deskbooker.com but also on spacebase.com
- For this, we will be using exactly the same data, pictures, prices on both sites. In the process of moving over, we might SEO-optimize some of the descriptions text.
- All bookings will show in the same list - regardless of the source
- On spacebase.com, customers will be able not only to book, but also to reserve a space
- In the next months, we will merge the legal entities - so your contract partner will change as well (separate communication to follow)
Will the software interface change?
- No, deskbookers.com and spacebase.com are already running on the same software platform.
- All data and processes will stay on the same platform
- The colors and branding might change a bit
Can I opt out of this?
- Yes and no:
- Of course, you can un-select spacebase.com in your venue’s distribution tab
- Nevertheless, there will be less and less bookings for you if you are not on spacebase.com
What is the timeline
- First, we will be moving our venues (you) to spacebase.com
- Secondly, larger customers will start to transition to spacebase.com
- Third - over time - individual customers will start to transition to spacebase.com
- At some point, we will switch off deskbookers.com - but this will take time and we will communicate beforehand
You have any questions and would like to get in touch, please plan an appointment here: https://calendly.com/stephanie-789/space-management-call-nl