How to be a great Space Provider?
Being a great space provider requires communication, transparency, and commitment. It all starts with your listing, so do put effort in your profile, description and photos of your space. Let potential bookers have an accurate perception of your space. Always make sure to respond to booking requests, questions, and concerns promptly and honestly, so that your Spacebase interactions are enjoyable and efficient.
First impression matters. So make sure to be welcoming and try to make your guests feel positive and cozy vibes.
Here are some tips from Spacebase family:
- make sure your space has everything needed for a booking
- write WIFI information on a card/board
- leave instructions for coffee machine, projector, etc.
- if you have more than one booking at the same time, make sure to put company names on a door of every space, so that bookers find their own space easily
- try to provide as many equipment and catering extras as you can
- ...and simply try to make your guests feel good in your space